At least one author of each presentation (oral/poster) must register for participation in the conference to have their papers included in the conference proceedings (including publication in IEEE Xplore for full papers) and schedule.
|Category||Early Bird Available until the 30th of June||Standard Available from 1st of July|
|Author||180 Eur||230 Eur|
|Student author||150 Eur||180 Eur|
|Participant||130 Eur||160 Eur|
|Student participant||80 Eur||100 Eur|
Author registration guidelines
- One author registration covers up to a maximum of two full papers/abstracts as the presenting author.
- One student author registration covers up to a maximum of one full paper/abstract as the presenting author.
The registration fee entitles all delegates to the following:
- All sessions
- Social functions: welcome/ice-breaker reception and the Gala dinner
- Catering: coffee breaks, lunches
- Exhibition access
Every participant should finish the registration before he can attend the conference. If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason. In that case, they may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, someone else of co-authors or from the same institute/organization. No refund will be provided for those who do not attend the conference.
- Fourth level stand on the main event.
- Your company bronze logo on conference website, newsletters, proceedings and the main event.
- 3 event tickets for your team.
- 5% discount for further ticket purchases for your staff.